Sunday, March 30, 2014

Kiddos in Class 2 pose for library photos

Here are my class 2 kiddos in the library (which I set up! me!!! all mine!!!! hahaha) at my school. I teach them English every morning. They are sweet and chattier than a barrel of monkeys. I adore them.



It starts like so. The little girls wanted me to take photos of them reading from the fiction section of the library. From the left, we have Lineth, Wilma, Carolanie, Jodie, Lemako, Jaylyne, and Marineth. 


Then Kalo Bell and Mark want a photo, Kalo's doing strong face, Mark's actually giving it a shot.


Kids start styling ... Kalo Bell, Lemako, Carolannie, Jordie.

And then here are all of the boys. Henry, Daniel, Serge, Hanson, Ben, Kalo B, and Lemako in the front.


We sometimes get good photos ... But mostly, just fooling around. I do love though how the kids are posing with the books while they style. 


No comments:

Post a Comment