Tuesday, February 3, 2015

It's so hot...

So Malekula is like considerably farther north than Tongariki, which means that it's closer to the Equator, gets a little hotter, et cetera, et cetera. But I'm starting to wonder -- do I have some sort of amnesia or something? I swear, every year it's like this big revelation that January/February is an awful month. Every morning, I sweat myself awake. I've been showering three times a day, just to cool off, and this is with me only working/lounging around with an electric fan pointed directly at my face. I've been drinking 4-5 L of water a DAY and it's still like man ... I'm going to die of heat.

Basically this is all to say: I'm officially a princess and should probably not whinge so much about something that happens once a year ... every year. But it's so bad! AHHH.

No comments:

Post a Comment