Sunday, February 1, 2015

Busy, busy ... INTERNET IS SO EXPENSIVE

I wouldn't really call this funny ... or, maybe I'm just too sensitive? But yall. I got a USB-internet device, right? I pay 1000 vatu (about 11 bucks) for credit for 100 MB, which they say will expire in 2 weeks. I'm figuring, okay, I'll open up a few pages, check my email, ration it day by day ... No worries.

Guys, I flattened it in ten minutes.

1. Who uses internet so sparingly that 100 MB can last for two weeks??

2. Pages loaded surprisingly quick. You'd think that with a price tag like that, there'd be a million hours to load a page, but nah. Went just fine. Pretty quick.

3. I feel like it's good to have ... but I am definitely 100% not using it. I wanted to have it to upload photos to facebook, since public internet computers are always really infected with viruses, and I didn't want to ruin anything.

Oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment